Biblical Counseling Degree Program
Earn Your Degree OnlineWe can help you achieve your goals to earn a college education online
Develop Key BusinessSkills for a Competitive Environment
Online ProgramsFully accredited, Nationally ranked.
The Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling is intended to get ready learners for a service of scriptural advising to people, couples, and families in a congregational, denominational organization, guiding focus, or missions setting.
The degree is intended for non-pastoral staff parts and other church pioneers who look to do a lot of guiding from the structure of a consistent with the scriptures advising model. The degree mixes scholastic and classroom planning with useful preparing in a service setting. People consider and seek after D.MIN. On the other hand Ph.D. studies ought to look for passage into the M.Div. with a Concentration in Biblical Counseling degree.
Taking in Outcomes
- Students will have the capacity to show a developing, Christ like character and a feeling of God’s calling to service.
- Students will have the capacity to comprehend the Christian perspective and have a worldwide vision for satisfying the Great Commission.
- Students will have the capacity to show huge information of the Bible, translate Scripture’s unique importance, and apply Scripture to contemporary circumstances.
- Students will have the capacity to coordinate efficient and verifiable philosophy into a bigger scriptural skeleton.
- Students will have the capacity to exhibit aptitude in the act of consistent with the scriptures advising.
Biblical counseling (21 hours)
- 34300 Introduction to Biblical Counseling 03
- 34305 Biblical and Theological Foundations for Counseling 03
- 35100 Marriage and Family Counseling 03
- 34330 Typical Problems in Biblical Counseling 03
- 34310 Essential Qualities of the Biblical Counselor 03
- 35530 Reformation Counseling Training I or 35585 Counseling Observations and Practicum 03
- 35540 Reformation Counseling Training II or 35590 Counseling Internships 03
- Total Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling Requirements 51
- Written Communication (if required) +2